Effective Date March 9th, 2021
information to the entity through this website.
Applicability and third-party websites and services
information with your consent to achieve a specific purpose, to fulfill a legitimate business purpose, or to comply with legal obligations.
This Policy does not apply to other websites or third parties to which you may navigate through our GoFiOnline.com through links, ads, or other content. Go Finance Online is not responsible for information that you provide to third parties.
We may collect your personal information in the following ways
Go Finance Online collects personal information through several means. You may voluntarily provide information to Go Finance Online when you visit GoFiOnline.com, interact with content, request information about our goods and services, or register for an account. Personal information may be
automatically collected from visitors to GoFiOnline.com through cookies or other technologies.
Types of Information we may collect
Personally identifiable information (PII) is any information that could identify a specific individual. Go Finance Online may collect PII, such as name, email address, telephone number, zip code, or other information through GoFiOnline.com. Other information that may be collected includes technical information resulting from how you navigate content on GoFiOnline.com or interact with advertisements. This information may not be PII, but it may be combined in Go Finance Online systems with PII, such as your name, contact information, or other information.
How we may use the information we collect.
We may use your personal information for a variety of reasons, including operations and services that you request. We may also use the information for promotional or marketing reasons, to communicate with you about new offerings, and to provide you with updates about our business
operations and services. We may use the information you provide about yourself, or the information we collect using commercially available website tracking tools, such as cookies or web beacons, to enhance your experience with this website or to perform analytics about how the
website performs as you click through different web pages or links. We may also use your personal information in response to valid law enforcement activities or investigations, or to protect the property and rights of our company.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
Third-party advertising and analytics services companies may place advertisements on our behalf onto other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our advertisements, and place third-party advertisements on our Website. These third parties may collect information about the websites you have viewed and advertisements with which you have interacted. Other information that may be collected include your IP address, date and time of interaction, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the browser you use to visit this Website. This information may be combined with PII, like your name or email address, and may be used to deliver advertising from us or from other companies, through email or through social media sites. This combined information may also be used to improve our understanding of your interactions with our Website and advertisements.
Cookies and Other Technology
Cookies and other technologies are used by Go Finance Online in its operation of GoFiOnline.com to improve the experience of our visitors, to provide personalized content, and to monitor marketing campaigns and other communications. Cookies are small data files that can be used to track and use information about our visitors. These cookies make it possible for your information to be stored for your convenience, helping us to remember you and your preferences during your visit and during future visits. While some cookies terminate when you close your browser, some may remain on your computer or device until deleted.
Your Choices regarding collection of your information.
You have several choices in regard to how your information is collected and used by Go Finance Online. First, you may choose not to provide us with any personal information when you visit GoFiOnline.com. Additionally, your browser may allow for you to decline cookies from our website. Please note
that some services provided by GoFiOnline.com may not work without this information. You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Go Finance Online. If you choose to exercise this right, you may click the “unsubscribe” link featured at the bottom of these emails.
Please note that you may continue to receive non-marketing communications from Go Finance Online for administrative purposes or about specific goods and services for which you have enrolled.
California Privacy Rights:
California law permits its residents to opt-out of Go Finance Online’s exchange of information with third parties for direct marketing services. You may do this at any time by contacting us at [email protected]. You may also request an account of your personal information that we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes within the last year. If you would like this accounting, please contact us at [email protected]. Note that if you opt-out of this
information sharing, Go Finance Online may still share your personal information for non-marketing purposes.
Go Finance Online provides goods and services that are not intended for those under the age of 13. Please contact us at [email protected] if you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information for someone who is under the age of 13. If we become aware or receive notification of this collection, we will delete the collected information.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
GoFiOnline.com provides content that is intended only for users located in the United States. In accordance with this policy, we may collect information from users when they visit GoFiOnline.com, view with our content, or interact with advertisements. When you visit our website, even if you are located outside of the United States, you understand and acknowledge that any information collected about you will be transferred and processed to the United States. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
If you have any questions, and enquiries related to privacy, please reach us at [email protected].
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information.
CCPA Consumer rights:
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
Company’s CCPA practices:
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the Section.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section ‘How we may use the collected information’.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page and a toll-free telephone number 844-975-4391. The process for making a request through either channel is available here.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months: are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.